For Self-Employed Service Professionals
Who Feel Lost In The Marketing Jungle
It can seem like there's so much to do. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, networking, websites, public speaking, free workshops, direct mailing, newsletters: these are all paths you can take in your marketing.
Are you confused because there are so many possible paths and you don't know which one to choose so you bounce randomly from one thing to another?
Or you follow the route that everyone else has taken - whether it's right for your business or not?
And you wind up exhausted, overwhelmed and not getting the results you want. You might even feel that you've lost yourself along the way.
FREE "Find Your Marketing Path" session.
Click here to email me and ask for it!
With all the new technology that's out there, it's easy to get distracted and led down alleys that don't work for you and your particular business.
And you wonder why clients aren't choosing you.
I've been lost in the jungle too. Literally.
I was on a rickety old bus traveling through the jungles of Guatemala and it broke down in the middle of the night on a dirt road miles from anywhere.
When I heard that ominous clunk in the engine and the bus ground to a halt and the silence of the night-time jungle enveloped us, I was scared that we'd never get out of there alive. My imagination conjured up horrific images of dangerous animals roaring out of the dense surroundings and eating us up.
But after the initial panic, I knew that our trusty bus-driver would eventually get us back to civilization.
Even though we were stuck there for hours, I trusted him because he knew what to do. With these old buses, this happened all the time. And although we were clueless, he knew how to get us back on track.
What has this to do with you?
Drum roll...Enter Your Guide
With a knowledgeable guide on your marketing quest, you can relax and know that you have help finding your way out of the marketing jungle.
Here's the key:
Underneath all the technology, the fundamental principles of marketing remain the same. Tools and technology are simply the means for you to implement what works best for your business.
When we work together, I guide you step-by-step through discovering those fundamental principles that create the foundation for all your marketing:
"It's always an inside job!"
In a comprehensive, from-the-ground-up exploration of your marketing, I take you on a journey of discovery that helps you connect deeply with your business.
- WHAT is the image you want to present so people get who you are?
- WHAT do those people need to know in order to believe you can help them, so they're motivated to hire you?
- WHO are the right people for you to talk to?
- WHY would they want to work with you and no one else?
- HOW do you talk to them so they get the message loud and clear that you've got what they want?
- WHERE do you present your message so you stop wasting time running to every event within driving distance and posting one very social network.
- WHEN do you present your message so that you have a plan to make sure you're not wasting time talking to the right people about the wrong things at the wrong time.
When you connect deeply with your business, it's easier to connect deeply with your ideal clients and it's easier for them to recognize that they want and need you.
- You get to the core of your marketing and build a simple marketing system that's tailored exactly to you and your business.
- You avoid the costly mistakes that come when you wander down the wrong paths.
- You learn how to interest the right people in your business.
- You no longer get derailed by external obstacles because you're so clear about you and your business.
- You avoid the hazards of following the crowd "because everyone is doing it."
- You no longer feel like a generic business, because now you can walk YOUR route with clarity and confidence and you can build relationships with the right people, who see you as a solution-provider, not more white noise.
The result: your ideal clients understand that you have what they want!
But...left to your own devices, you may continue to wander around aimlessly.
Why not take that first step in getting on the right path in your quest?
You've nothing to lose. Stop going it alone!
Would you like to know what's possible for you so that your ideal clients understand why they need you?
Then go here to request your FREE
"Find Your Marketing Path" session